- What: This is an excellent opportunity for neighborhood gardeners to come together and exchange plants. It’s a great way to add diversity to your garden while also finding a good home for your extra perennials, vegetables, and bushes.
- Where: The Spring Plant Share will be at three locations in Saint Paul: 127 Amherst Street, 1960 James Ave, and 1337 Osceola Ave.
- When: The event will be held this Saturday, May 14th. The Amherst location will be open from 9:30 a.m. until noon. The Osceola location will be open from noon to 2:00 p.m. If you’re planning on staying for a while, the James Ave location will be open from 9:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Who: Anyone in the community is welcome to attend this exchange. If you’re a new gardener and don’t have plants to bring, it’s suggested that you donate at least $2 per plant.
- Contact: If you want to get involved or have further questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-695-4000.
- Additional Information: This is definitely the event to attend if you plan on starting an alley garden for the Alley Garden Awards. They will be giving away free seedlings for people who plan on entering the competition.
Are you looking to expand your garden? Or, maybe, are you wondering what to do with extra plants that have blossomed over the past year? The semi-annual Plant Share, hosted by the Macalester-Groveland Community Council, is just days away. Here’s what you need to know: