Property buyers are searching for spaces that reflect their personality. A cluttered, messy house or property prevents them from doing so and lacks appeal. This is why junk removal services can help homeowners and real estate agents sell properties faster and for more money.
Junk360 is your best option for a professional junk removal service. Here’s why!
Junk Removal Improves Sales
Once the former owners (or renters) move out, whatever items are left behind need to be cleaned up and hauled away. Removing this junk before real estate agents begin showing the property to prospective buyers will help:
- Ensure Safety: Removing junk from the property helps keep it safe from damage during clean up. It also helps ensure the safety of others as they walk onto that property. Remember: buyers won’t want to buy a property if they sprain their ankle during a walkthrough!
- Attract New Buyers: The majority of buyers prefer to make offers on a property that requires little to no work before moving in. Most buyers also view several properties in a day, and they will be more inclined to make an offer on a home or commercial property that’s not littered with junk. Using a junk removal service will not only help during showings, but it will attract more buyers hunting through online listings.
- Increase the Asking Price: Any professional real estate agent knows that buyers are scrutinizing every inch of the property. Junk left on-site can lower the property’s value. Therefore, using a junk removal service allows real estate agents to show the property in its best light and increase the asking price.
Real estate agents who use a junk removal service prior to showing property are able to make it as attractive and marketable as possible. If you are trying to sell a home or commercial property that’s filled with junk, consider these reasons for contacting Junk360!
Rentals and Foreclosures Need Junk Removal Too
Since rental properties have a faster market turn around, it’s critical to keep these properties uncluttered and clean to reduce the vacancy period. Sometimes this means the realtor has to deal with a property filled with abandoned goods and waste.
Additionally, buying and selling a foreclosed property often requires a great deal of work in order to get the property ready for the new owner.
Contacting a junk removal service to sell or rent rentals and foreclosures will:
- Get rid of all the junk and debris left behind
- Ensure the property is in selling condition
- Provide a “head start” for turning the properties into attractive new listings
- Reduce the downtime of vacancies
- Keep your properties looking clean and uncluttered
Furthermore, by contacting Junk360 for all your junk removal needs, you’ll be contributing to a green environment. At Junk360, nothing ends up in a dump that doesn’t absolutely belong there. Our commitment to eco-friendly practices includes:
- Sorting items that can be recycled or donated
- Bringing donations to proper facilities for reuse
- Recycling all materials that qualify
- Properly disposing of electronics and hazardous waste