- What: The Fix-it Clinic is a great opportunity to mend household items and torn clothing. If you have any tools or supplies that could be helpful, bring them. Even if you don’t, you can still participate in this event which not only reduces landfill waste, but also strengthens community connections.
- Where: This month’s gathering will be hosted at the Marsden Room of the Public Works Facility. It’s located at 1425 Paul Kirkwold Drive, Arden Hills, MN 55112. The location changes each month, so you may find that a later event will be closer to your home.
- When: The Fix-It Clinic is always held on the third or fourth Saturday of the month. In June, it will be on the 25th from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The event is first come, first served, so get there early!
- Who: People living in or around Ramsey County can all take advantage of this opportunity.
- Extra Info: There is always a need for volunteers! If you have knowledge about sewing, troubleshooting, disassembling, or generally fixing items, put your skill set to use. Give the Environmental Health department a call at 651.266.1199 or fill out the contact form.
Have you ever said, “Oh, that’s not broken; I’ll fix it!” only to find your closet full of broken items? While YouTube tutorials are a great resource, fixing things on your own can be difficult. Thanks to Ramsey County’s monthly Fix-It Clinics, you actually can repair your broken belongings.