A veteran-founded and family-owned business, Junk 360 is a reputable and reliable junk removal organization. From construction debris to home clutter to real estate cleanout, Junk360 is your source for clearing away unwanted waste.
Here are four reasons to choose Junk360 for your junk removal needs.
1. Our Customers Come First!
At Junk360, we specialize in:
- Commercial Cleanups
- Real Estate Cleanouts
- Home Junk Removal
- Construction Waste Disposal
However, no matter who are clients are, our customers always come first. Junk360 provides five-star customer service 100% of the time. Need a night removal? Junk360 is there! Multi-day project? Junk360 is there! Helping your elderly relatives downsize? Junk360 is there!
From the moment our clients contact us, they, their belongings, and their property are treated as our number one priority.
But don’t take our word for it! Check out the five-star reviews Junk360 consistently earns.
2. Reuse, Recycle, and Repurpose
At Junk360, we don’t just bring items to the dump. First we:
- Sort items to see what can be donated or recycled
- Bring donations to the proper facilities
- Recycle all materials that qualify
We’ll sort through all your items to make sure they end up in the right place - whether that be a local charity or an e-waste recycling center. So, when you use Junk360, you are doing your part to create a more sustainable community!
All of this is done with every truck load, at no extra cost to the customer.
3. Upfront Pricing
Our pricing is simple and easy for the customer to understand. Unlike other junk removal companies that set their prices based on weight or by the hour, we charge by the amount of truck spaced used. For example:
- A load of ⅛ of truck space, equal to about 1 couch and a small cabinet, runs $134.
- Hauling away junk that takes up ½ of truck space, about 9 cubic yards and the equivalent of 4 couches and a stove, costs $399.
- A full load, which is the entire 18 cubic yards of our truck, is $579. This space can hold about 9 couches and 1 stove.
At Junk360, we believe in fair and transparent pricing. Before you contract our services, we always provide a free estimate with no obligations attached.
Our estimates include the cost of the sorting process, loading, all fees (recycling, dumping, ect), and clean up. To see our complete pricing breakdown, view our pricing chart.
4. Support a Local Business
Junk360 is a locally owned, operated, and staffed business! We care about and are invested in the well-being of our community and its future.
While it isn’t always easy to or most convenient option to support an independent business rather than a large national chain, there are also notable benefits that come from supporting businesses in your local community. For example:
- We utilize other local businesses such as banks, charities, mechanics, and waste disposal facilities.
- We are accountable to our community!
- As an eco-friendly business, we have a smaller carbon footprint than larger companies.