Home improvement projects happen whether you’ve lived in your house for years or recently purchased a fixer-upper. DIY-types already know that YouTube is full of tutorials, but sometimes hands-on learning is the best approach. This weekend, stop by Home Improvement Fair to get a head start on your next endeavor.
- What: Hosted by the Macalaster-Groveland and Highland Park neighborhoods, this is the 24th annual Home Improvement Fair. The event focuses on teaching homeowners about local home improvement products and services. This year’s fair will feature 80 exhibitors and 15 workshops that will show you how to save time, money, and energy on future projects.
- When: This one-day event takes place on Saturday, April 23rd from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Come to Cretin-Derham Hall at 500 S Albert St, St Paul, MN.
- Who: Anyone interested in doing work around their homes is welcome to come! Information covered in the workshops includes solar energy, recycling, bathroom remodeling, and deciding between remodeling and moving.
- Cost: This event is free! Thank Castle Building & Remodeling, Inc, Inspiri Design Build, Bluejack Builders, and the other generous sponsors.
- Contact: Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Like the fair on Facebook to get event updates.
- Additional Information: Bring an item for the Francis Basket Food Shelf and give back to your community. Tech Dump will also be at the fair, offering free collection for laptops, iPods, Christmas lights, and more.
This is one of the neighborhood’s most popular events and we can’t wait! We hope that it inspires you to get started on projects around your home. If your work leaves you with junk or residual items, give us a call.
Feature Image: http://www.macgrove.org/hif